View Single Post
04/24/23, 01:15 PM   #12
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
thank you both for the examples. I halted production on this plan for the moment until i understand it better but will stare at this off and on until I do.

Beartram.. I was simply hoping to hook into every possible way to jumpto to perform the desired effects the user has chosen and is already using in my addon. Which is simply executing a momento and halting the jumpto varying delays based on the momento used. with a return true it worked perfectly but Id also be left responsible for handling any and all jumpto's for any addon as well. In theory that might actually be doable if done right, so they pass right through to the jumpto while only my addon does the extra stuff. This is a primary feature of mine and isnt designed to be turned off so I bailed on it for now but will continue researching.

I halted on it because its really not a critical feature, its more cosmetic doing the effects on jumpto's from guild, group and friends lists mainly and of course the combat queue as well if stuck in combat and executing it when combat ends..

I'm still very new at this so positioning myself into a major library handling other addons teleports etc is not where I want to be. I think I'd rather stay in my corner for now

Last edited by sinnereso : 04/24/23 at 01:25 PM.