View Single Post
11/24/23, 01:21 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The comments are closed due to unresolved issues that I care not to discuss. However, sometimes the posts I get from users are also argumentative and the user just wants to start a fight.

Your comment is fine and I don't have an issue with it. You don't seem like the users I'm talking about.

However, I'm also kind of enjoying having the comments closed as I usually know what is going on in the ESO world even if I'm not updating mods at the time. In some cases the mods are functioning exactly how I want and people just don't realize that and the suggestions don't fit the intention of the mod so I'm not really willing to make the changes.

Can you explain why you are sharing that information about OnQuestCompleteDialog? Events always have an event code not shown in the ESO documentation that most authors know is present. Which is why that's there.

Just so you are aware, I'm not looking for any help with the library at all. I'm not worried about the tracking at this time or the changes in U40. Most of the changes don't affect the library. I'm not even taking the auto submissions at this time because some users have had the library running for so long it has a lot of outdated information in their saved variables file. Mass importing quest info creates too many issues now.

There are a few people that I have worked with in the past that I accept files from because they understand things better having more experience with things.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 11/24/23 at 01:48 AM.