View Single Post
02/15/23, 05:20 PM   #4
moshulu
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@wookiefriseur and @baertram, thank you very much for your support and feedback. I added much of what you suggested/pointed out as a comment in the video. Hopefully, people will see it when they view the video and try to build an addon on their own.

It certainly seems a shame that the wiki isn't as updated. Is there a plan to update it in the future, with some more relevant & up-to-date information?

Also, I was aware of the TXT being the most up-to-date API version while I was initially making SimpleClock. I took a look and it's very difficult for me to understand. I could be wrong, but at first glance it seems like there is no documentation on how the functions in the API work/when events could be triggered. I know you could **guess** based on the names of the functions/events, but as I'm sure you are aware - that's not great. Do you know of any information that helps someone like me, who isn't aware of the ins and outs of the API, learn about what the functions/events do? The wiki.esoui.com/API page seemed to be going in the right direction (some of the functions were more clearly defined - like this one), but I know that it's very incomplete.