View Single Post
05/04/23, 12:59 PM   #4
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeh this is working perfectly at least for now.. Ill add every popular banking addon I cant find to this for the moment until I learn how to refine it better. It just disables mine if others are present which is ok as mine is very basic more for new players or those wanting super light weight and aren't eso+. Virtually any other banking addon is more advanced. This is perfect right at the top of my banking function. ty for the tip.

Code:
if PersonalAssistant or WritCreater then--DISABLE BANKING IF OTHER BANKING ADDONS LOADED
	MyAddon.AutoBankToggle(false)
	MyAddon.AutoTelvarToggle(false)
	df(MyAddon.logo .. " Addon Conflict: Auto Bank & Telvar |cCC0000DISABLED|r")
	return
end
Ideally id like to re-enable mine if its just writcreator opening bank after hes done banking maybe with a delay but well see what I come up with.

**EDIT**
Actually ive for the moment decided against disabling mine if any other bank addon enabled as it wouldn't make sense to have multiple running when mine can be easily disabled from settings. I'll leave that to the player to decide which they want to use. im going with temporary disabling while lazy writ creator is running accessing bank for the moment since Id like to use his addon myself

Last edited by sinnereso : 05/04/23 at 01:44 PM.