View Single Post
04/09/23, 05:12 AM   #11
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
But you see it needs to be done, for years, in several addons, cuz there actually is no Api available.
So creating one lib for that to update,which can be done by a team (I'm not sure what Minion got to do with it though? You meant esoui? Esoui provides teams at addons already so you guys could collaborate at 1 lib or several addons already?) and the effort is less for all in the end: 1 Lib update all addons based on the lib update automatically as the lib provides what you need: Is an event active, if so which, and how long?

I know this is not what you are asking for but for the moment it's, imho, the method with the less effort for all of you? Unless I'm not seeing something that you guys know about those events and the coding you need to check.

Edit:
Understood now what you meant with the community files at minion. I'd say Github is a good alternative and ppl can post their updates at the addon comments if they want to help. Works well.
Implementing such into Minion would be a tough work and I doubt someone wants to open that door.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/09/23 at 05:54 AM.