View Single Post
07/12/23, 09:46 AM   #17
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Originally Posted by Gelmir View Post
Uhmm, not really I regularly extract those icons. They appeared with Necrom PTS, and with that, their real counterparts actually weren't there. Then it got fixed: real files were added (possibly in subsequent patches?). Since I always work with PTS files, it is possible the actuals were released during Necrom live release. Anyhow, I know this because my website - guildplanner.pro - started 404'ing on those files. Then after investigating, I noticed these .png.dds files, renamed them. Did search, didn't find actuals, not until recently. That isn't big issue though, just wanted to let you guys know.
I don't know what to tell you, these files got checked in in 2018. If something in the publishing pipeline was doing shenanigans with them before the reach PTS, I couldn't say, I don't have any control over that part of the process. But yes, definitely they've been in the depot since 2018.

Regardless, we cleaned those names up yesterday. Some were unused dupes of better named variants, and 3 needed to be renamed and re-referenced.