Thread: Bonanza Errors
View Single Post
11/10/23, 06:18 PM   #25
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So the reason you are having errors now is because something is really messed up with your install. You say you are using Minion but the folders for some of the mods are /AddOns/LibMapPing_2_0_0/LibMapPing/ which Minion would not do that. Normally that only happens with someone manually installed the mod.

So you issue is that most of your mods are installed to: /AddOns/LibMapPing_2_0_0/LibMapPing/, or in other words /AddOns/[Name Of Zip File]/[Addon Folder]/

What are you doing? I mean, just disabling OneDrive won't cause that. Don't manually install mods and create parent folders with the name of the zip file. Don't put backups of mods in the Addons folder. Don't put zip files in the addons folder.

You have so many installed so wrong I'd say manually delete the contents of the Addons folder and start over. Make sure you use Minion because those installs are so broken the way they are done.

Also to clarify, I'm not trying to be insulting. It started with a link to the log file. Then disable OneDrive and use Minion to update or install mods. Each step through, has an odd and creative way of getting out of hand.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 11/13/23 at 04:44 AM.