Thread: AddOn Profiles
View Single Post
05/12/14, 10:14 AM   #11
heyguyslol
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CatoTheElder View Post
If you want to talk about respect and courtesy, start with the person named "higuyslol" implying I have delusional disorder. I'm pretty sure this isn't a psychiatric consultation forum.
I never said you had a delusional disorder. You have taken my words and twisted them around in an attempt to put immature behavior and blame on our recent disagreement, on me.

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. [1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

Originally Posted by CatoTheElder View Post
After that, please look at how much time I spend providing clarification, further information, and explanations to back my opinions. That is directly a favour to those who do this "as a hobby". I repetitively encourage improvement and learning.
How much time you have spent? You have a total of 24 posts. Hardly enough to consider yourself a great contributor to this site.

Unfortunately you are taking the negative attitude of a typical TROLL and I will no longer respond to such a person as you any further, good day sir.

Last edited by heyguyslol : 05/12/14 at 10:18 AM.