View Single Post
02/17/14, 03:46 PM   #2
Ark

I have to try more...and more!
But right now this is what I know:

1) The templar
The only healer class is the templar. But its not "so great" anyway...no so "MUST" for healer.
The healing rod is great too, so...

2) No other option
The thing is than no other class has anything that really buff your healing anyway.

So, the good and the ugly about the templar:
*ULTIMATE* Rite of passage is great, but not gamebreaking. Just a "everybody up" button. So, for pve is cool, but not necessary.
Rushed Ceremony waste too much mana, even morphed into Honor the Dead.
Healing Ritual is cheap and cool...but you don't seem to be able to /cancelcast (or I didn't saw how), so you cant just go melee under a boss because if u need to roll around to dodge an ability you can't!!!
Restoring Aura seems GREAT for PVP morphed into Repentance.
Cleansing Ritual is good, but I think there are better options (look at efficient purge on the Alliance PVP support tree)
Channeled Focus looks amazing
And...all the passives are cool.

The healing rod have some cool options there:
Regeneration is AMAZING. Very cheap and heal a ton. Perfect for maintain the HoT on everyone and then focus on tank. And if u turned it into mutagen...wow, is crazy good. I think its the best heal in game
Siphon Spirit looks great for big bosses, and PVP.
The passives: Restoration Expert and Restoration Master looks great

So, do you like PVP? I'm gonna try this build on my breton:
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...rt6MlNrE6MlNrB
I will exploit the support passives as much as I can

But....
(BIG) But....:
I saw one thing I NEED to try. I got diminishing returns on magic regen. The game told me, so...
So...what can I do about it? Because maybe you don't need to go all crazy magic regen healer. Maybe even you cant!
Maybe if u have the support passives and the templar ones, not only you don't need the light armor ones...even it's better to invest them somewhere (like on heavy armor paladin of the light XD XD XD)

So...if u dont need to go all paladin crazy healer, there is another cool option:
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...f7cMDVRE6MDVRH
This is more like a Discipline Priest, with some interesting ways to recover mana
The mass dispel seems crazy on a healer. And the mines hits hard, are easy to use them to cc and maintain mobs away, and gives you something to do meanwhile your barriers and HoTs work

Last edited by Ark : 02/17/14 at 03:49 PM.