View Single Post
02/17/14, 07:04 PM   #6
Ark

Originally Posted by Holylifton View Post
So I chose Altmer for my Healer. Basically what I've done is loaded up on Restoring light and Resto staff. I found that I had a lot of trouble with OOM during the beta so the plan is to use restoring light abilities until mana runs out then swith to resto staff abilities until stam runs out.
I suppose u thought this after read the builder info...but I'm almost sure than the healing rod abilities use magika as well That info is just bugged, imho
(I say "almost sure" because maybe they did change it...but on last beta I used those abilities and they took magika, not stamina...but, who knows)
Originally Posted by Holylifton View Post
At Ark.

You are absolutely right about hitting the soft caps. I really liked the game feature that let you know where you stood there. At one point or another. I hit both the regen cap and/or the max magika cap. What I did to get out of that situation was switch out a couple of pieces of light armor for heavy armor thereby lowering my regen or magika and improving my survivability. This is another dynamic I'm going to have to play with. My the build I linked in my previous post, I'm expected to have hit the magika caps. possibly enough that I could don a full set of heavy armor and move skill points out of the light armor into the heavy armor to improve survivability or medium armor and improve stamina management for the resto staff skill set.
I would love to know exactly what those caps are, to be able to define more my build
But I didnt found that info anywhere

i think we're gonna spend too much money on the reset stones XD

Last edited by Ark : 02/17/14 at 07:06 PM.