04/19/14, 03:53 PM   #1
pinstripesc
Ultimate indicator

Looking for a simple indicator that makes it a little clearer when your ultimate is ready, maybe overhead?

Everytime my ultimate comes up it's in a place where I'm not ready to use it, but once I get to the right situation I forget it's ready.

Thanks for any thought on that!
04/19/14, 06:32 PM   #2
iLLNESS
i was looking for the exact same thing. i lost many ultimates trying to level my WW when i stopped paying close attention.

i found the best solution right now is ruis ultimate counter and foundry tactical combat to scroll the ultimate ability. it scrolls a little slower and more obvious so it sticks out a bit better.

but i would love to see something that sticks out like a soar thumb and stays up to let you know you're ultimate is ready when your skill bar is not up.
04/23/14, 10:54 AM   #3
Sillick
Skyrim Style Ultmate Indicator

I was looking for something similar, and was about to put in a request myself, but i saw your thread, and figured I'd piggyback off of yours.

I think the PERFECT idea for this is the shout meter on the compass in Skyrim. It'd be blatently obvious when it was ready, but not in the way. For the time being through, I'm using "Rui's Ultimate Counter" to make it a bit more obvious.

If someone doesn't attempt to do this, I may try to learn myself up on how to make addons and try it myself.
04/23/14, 11:20 AM   #4
pinstripesc
Originally Posted by Sillick View Post
I was looking for something similar, and was about to put in a request myself, but i saw your thread, and figured I'd piggyback off of yours.

I think the PERFECT idea for this is the shout meter on the compass in Skyrim. It'd be blatently obvious when it was ready, but not in the way. For the time being through, I'm using "Rui's Ultimate Counter" to make it a bit more obvious.

If someone doesn't attempt to do this, I may try to learn myself up on how to make addons and try it myself.
That would be a great way to indicate it, ya.
04/23/14, 12:49 PM   #5
Sillick
Lets see if reddit can help...

I posted to reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/esoaddons/co...ate_indicator/

Lets see if we can finally get some traffic on this. On a side note, where does one learn themselves up on making addons for ESO?
04/23/14, 12:56 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://wiki.esoui.com/MyFirstAddon_tutorial
04/23/14, 03:04 PM   #7
Sillick
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I thank you, now I'll try my luck when I get home.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Ultimate indicator