02/20/16, 02:15 AM   #1
Qalie
Buying raffle tickets

Are there any addons that track that? I know theyre often tracked on websites etc, but I'm looking for something I can use myself to track how much I'm spending without going outside the game.
I've looked at most of teh recent mail addons, & the raffle ones, but unless I'm missreading them there doesn't seem to be what I"m looking for specifically, which is a running tally of gold sent to a certain individual. Any thoughts?
Anyway, thanks.
02/20/16, 05:49 AM   #2
haggen

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1172-Ledger.html

Tracks income and expense of Gold in general, BUT, I'll be introducing searchable notes, so you can tag your raffle deposits/mails, does that cover it?

Last edited by haggen : 02/20/16 at 05:54 AM.
02/20/16, 10:41 AM   #3
Qalie
Partly! I'm finding it a little overwhelming at the moment, but I haven't used it long enough to be completely familiar with how it works. If we could filter so it only shows outgoing mail expenses, or incoming store, or outgoing store purchases, that would probably help as well? I'm not sure how difficult that would be with the current design. And the addons actually quite good as it is!
02/21/16, 09:23 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. Try the very simple addon search box at the top right edge of this website
2. Just enter "raffle" as a search term and press return key
This should show you 3 possible addons which may help you -> read their descriptions
02/21/16, 07:23 PM   #5
depeshmood
Raffle Gold is the easiest one that I know of that would allow you to list all deposits made by username for a raffle.

All you would need to do is configure the Entry Price, guild, timeframe for the raffle and click "Guild Raffle".
Once it has compiled the information, click "Guild Raffle" again, which will get all of the entries/deposits for the raffle.
To search by username, type the following into the chat window to see all deposits: /rg entry <USERNAME>
02/21/16, 07:53 PM   #6
depeshmood
Originally Posted by depeshmood View Post
Raffle Gold is the easiest one that I know of that would allow you to list all deposits made by username for a raffle.

All you would need to do is configure the Entry Price, guild, timeframe for the raffle and click "Guild Raffle".
Once it has compiled the information, click "Guild Raffle" again, which will get all of the entries/deposits for the raffle.
To search by username, type the following into the chat window to see all deposits: /rg entry <USERNAME>
The two raffle addons that I am the author have both been updated to include a total when using the search by username. I feel this can be beneficial for all involved and felt it was something worth adding.

The versions that will include this functionality are Raffle Gold 1.5 and Raffle Unlimited 1.1.

Hope that helps!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Buying raffle tickets