08/15/15, 05:01 PM   #1
Scarr
Request: Auto Advance Guild Vendor Chat to get to Sales Window

I shop though a lot of guild vendors and I noticed that I have to click on the vendor, then click the line of chat text that says that I want to shop with that vendor before I can actually get to the sales screen. I would like to be able to simply click the vendor and have the sales screen open, bypassing the need to click the text chat confirmation.
08/16/15, 11:08 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You should be able to select the text lines with numbers (1 to ...) too, so you do not need to click them.
Just approach a vendor, press the key to speak with him/her ("E") and press 1 (or 2, depends on the vendor and it's chatter possibilities) to sell your stuff.
08/17/15, 02:44 AM   #3
sirinsidiator

I don't know anything about dialogs yet, but I can take a look into it and add it as an option to AwesomeGuildStore should it be possible.
08/17/15, 07:21 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Keep in mind that some NPCs (even guild stoer traders maybe?) can show additional chatter options you are able to use.
Like some NPCs say hello and you can ask them questions, so they will show more chatter options to select from then others.
So it mustn't always be the 1st entry in their chatter options to open theire represented guild's store.
08/17/15, 07:51 AM   #5
QuadroTony
Banned
no, not guild traders among em

bankers - yes, but not traders
08/17/15, 01:19 PM   #6
Scarr
It would be great if it could be added into Awesome Guild Store or another addon that I use. Thanks for the tip of pressing number keys, that helps but I would much rather skip that dialog altogether and just get what I want, the sales window =)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Auto Advance Guild Vendor Chat to get to Sales Window