02/18/19, 05:42 AM   #1
haggen

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Architecture View Post
Dependency resolution, please? Heh.

I personally have a little script I've used to do basic packaging, API uploading and semver minor / hotfix version increment (as well as ESO API / client version), allowing me to press a key combo in IDE to automatically publish current project (e.g. automatically updates my version number of addon, zips package, and uploads to ESOUI -- others have made similar I think), but never a website. I assume this is all processed on the server-side?

I will have to take a look and perhaps give it a try -- very neat! I feel like this sort of feature could be beneficial to all if built into ESOUI (i.e. similar to your website with directory upload, package, and validation / processing)
Oh automatic upload heh? That's interesting, could I have a look?

To be frank ESOUI is quite lacking in this department. Imagine a continuous deployment from Git to ESOUI with llinters, validations, and whatnot? Uhhh developer wet dreams!

By the way, it's all client-side. JSZip with the quite recent directory support for File API.
02/18/19, 06:04 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

Originally Posted by haggen View Post
Oh automatic upload heh? That's interesting, could I have a look?

To be frank ESOUI is quite lacking in this department. Imagine a continuous deployment from Git to ESOUI with llinters, validations, and whatnot? Uhhh developer wet dreams!
ESOUI has a whole API for uploading.
02/18/19, 12:59 PM   #3
haggen

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
ESOUI has a whole API for uploading.
I didn't know that actually. Cool!

Though come on, "whole API" was an euphemism. It's a single endpoint for update existing archives. Which is great! But far from "a whole API".

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Dev Tools » Show ESOUI: Add-on auto packer in the browser