06/18/24, 10:21 PM   #1
Novo1968
lazy crafter problems

I looked in my addon page and noticed 2 new updates in red, so per usual I went on minion and typed them in and installed them: EsoKR and LibId64 not knowing what they were, I figured they were in my addon menu in the game so I needed them. Turns out I logged on today (Tuesday) to find my login in page is in Korean. So, I figured out how to fix that, I went into my folder and deleted the addon EsoKR..I log back on everything in English...yeah...I get a yellow message in my chat box about lazy crafter...it says to translate I have to go to lang/en.iua?? I also have and error box in the middle of the screen saying that my tamiel trade center is only in English right now. My lazy crafter does not work now when I try to do my daily writs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled from minion and from my folder so any suggestions would be very helpful.
The only thing I can think to do is get rid of other addons. I do remember the EsoKR being suggested under my arkadius tools. I'm not understanding the connection to the writ crafter?

Ty
06/19/24, 01:57 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Those sticky threads are there to help you, how to report, where to report. Use them!

Each addon got comments, so please report the addon related issues and questions there so the addon's developers see it and can help you directly.
AND: In that comments you often find the same questions as you raise, so you can help yourself with answers by other helping users.

To change back your language to other languages ingame use this chat command:

Example for French:
Code:
/script SetCVar("language.2", fr)
Langauge codes are
de German
en English
fr French
es Spanish
ru Russian
zh Chinese

ESO KR is a Korea language patch for ESO, do you really need that?
If so I do not know if that is the issue or not or how to fix it.

If not:
0. Change the language ingame again to your desired language (like shown above with the chat command)
1. Logout
2. Navigate with a file explorer to live/Addons.
Described here: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858 "Where do I need to install/extract the addon zip files to? Or what is the "/live" folder?"
3. Delete the folder live/AddOns/ESOKR and live/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator
4. Manually download the addon again from www.esoui.com
5. Manually extract it like described in the linked thread above
6. Login and see if that fixed it

Last edited by Baertram : 06/19/24 at 02:47 AM.
06/19/24, 02:15 PM   #3
Sharlikran

Novo1968, to help the authors better understand why you did that, why did you install EsoKR, it changes the game to run in Korean. You had to have a patch that required it or some reason to install it. So what made you think you needed the game to run in Korean, unless you really do speak Korean. Explain which Patch you saw that you felt you needed EsoKR for please.

Just so you know, there are no patches required for mods that are kept up to date like Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter. So if you speak English only there are no mods that you install where you install the mod like Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter and then an additional patch.

If Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter wasn't working then you need to talk to the author to understand why and go from there. There are no current issues with Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter that the author is aware of. So if anything isn't working then you may need to read the settings or ask questions.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/19/24 at 02:20 PM.
06/19/24, 04:16 PM   #4
Novo1968
ok ty for replying, I'll give those a try. No, I do not want Korean lang it was an accident.
06/19/24, 07:20 PM   #5
Sharlikran

Then there are specific things that EsoKR does that might make it difficult to get your game working. So install EsoKR and let it do its initialization, which will set it to be Korean. Then after a UI reload, click the British flag that indicates English. It will alter two important settings that most users don't alter but that are accessible in a text file.

After you click the British flag, then log out and uninstall EsoKR with Minion.

It could make it much easier to get things back to normal.
06/19/24, 07:26 PM   #6
Novo1968
crafter

well i did everything and it did not work...im jacked right now...i might just delete all my addons and start over!! or 1st all crafting addons
06/19/24, 08:07 PM   #7
Sharlikran

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/

Drag and drop your latest LibDebugLogger.lua from SavedVariables to that website, click upload, then copy paste the new link.

From C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live edit UserSettings.txt and make sure that this line has a 0.

Code:
SET IgnorePatcherLanguageSetting "0"
Then make sure this line has en.

Code:
SET Language.2 "en"

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/19/24 at 08:13 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » lazy crafter problems