04/24/24, 03:42 PM   #1
Tia413
Ok Sharlikran I am here from the ESO forums :)

I am the person with all the problems from the U41 Guild History problems thread.

Last edited by Tia413 : 04/24/24 at 04:33 PM.
04/24/24, 06:53 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. Exit the game
2. Rename your Addons folder to Addons_bak
3. Create a new Addons folder
3. Install MM, ATT, TTC, and AGS Only and their dependencies, nothing else not even BugCatcher BugEater or anything else at all. Not those bar mods, nothing.

Log in and then scan a few Kiosks and then try to reproduce the error. In all honesty not sure I can resolve anything because the error doesn't correlate to what you are doing. The only reason I'm trying is to be helpful but also because most users have mods that probably have not updated is 6 years and still work but in the background silently break things. I want to see what we can find. We can at least try.
04/25/24, 10:43 PM   #3
Tia413
Sorry I haven't been able to respond until now but today was a Chemotherapy day for me, so I have been weak and sleeping. Plus I stayed up late last night farming dolmens after Zos' surprise maintenance announcement , which didn't help any. I thank you for putting in the effort to try to help me figure out my issue.

Ok made the new addon folder > installed only what you requested me to add + their dependencies > logged into the game > did not touch any of the settings for the addons (just left them as they were when I downloaded them) > did the guild History request for the 4 guilds I am in >no traffic jams this time when requesting guild history (all bars are green) >went to banker to scan the 2 trading guilds I am in and I got no blank black windows like I had previously > scanned first of the 2 trading guilds I am in and done a /reloadui > no issues with first /reloadui > scanned the larger trading guild I am in and done a /reloadui with no issues > traveled to Elden Root and scanned the first 4 guild kiosks I found there with no issues (including /reloadui after scanning each one) .

So obviously I do have an addon installed in my original Addons folder that is conflicting with MM. Or at least that is how it looks at this point.

This is going to be a joy to figure out. Figured out how to upload screenshots.
So here is a full list of every add on and dependency that I have installed in my Original Addons folder. Maybe you will spy something that I have missed.
And once again Thank You for taking the time to try to help me. It is greatly appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 1.png
Views:	54
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1697  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 2.png
Views:	50
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	1698  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 3.png
Views:	48
Size:	862.0 KB
ID:	1699  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 4.png
Views:	62
Size:	840.7 KB
ID:	1700  

Name:	Addons 5.png
Views:	42
Size:	837.1 KB
ID:	1706  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 6.png
Views:	43
Size:	860.4 KB
ID:	1707  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 7.png
Views:	54
Size:	837.3 KB
ID:	1708  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 8.png
Views:	58
Size:	831.6 KB
ID:	1709  

Name:	Addons 9.png
Views:	50
Size:	819.4 KB
ID:	1710  

Last edited by Tia413 : 04/26/24 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Fixed errors
04/26/24, 10:29 PM   #4
Tia413
I went through all my addons with a fine tooth comb. I uninstalled Votan's Multicraft, Combat Reticle, Tralce's Collectible Keybinds, MerCharacterSheet, PhinixUI, PotionMaker, Show Motifs, Show TTC Price, TTC Companion & Votan's Group Pins. Then I went through all the addons I kept and double checked them all to make sure I had all my Dependencies for them.

I also cleaned up my SavedVariables folder. I had a few old Lua files in there from addons I uninstalled a long time ago,

And I think I may have found a MM conflict with 1 of the addons I did have. Maybe it was causing the issues I was having. The addon is Show TTC Price and I found a comment left by Motiv on 9/05/23 saying that there was issues between MM and Show TTC Price.

I won't know anything until I get in the game and see how the addons I have left respond to MM again. (Yes, I reinstalled it)

Well everything seems to be working fine now.The Guild History is retrieving so much faster now.
And I am not getting those stuck Orange bars when I run Guild History now. Every Trader bar across all 4 guilds is green.The game loads up and closes down so much faster now also.
But now I am too tired to play lol.
Thank You Sharlikran!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	working great.png
Views:	44
Size:	737.7 KB
ID:	1711  

Last edited by Tia413 : 04/29/24 at 02:42 AM.
04/26/24, 10:58 PM   #5
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Any mod conflict you may have had won't interfere with the ZOS cache because that's part of the game. Keep things separate. You are observing that when you scan with TTC (which is not a vanilla operation), get guild history, open the inventory, reload the UI, and all the other steps then you feel the issue is caused by guild history. That's not how it works. Each situation is different. Lumping in several things together doesn't help you figure out what the issue is in the long run.

Also, make sure you don't use mods that are going to alter the Kiosk window when you use AGS. Authors may do it incorrectly. I don't use that mod and I don't know anything about it. You can already show the TTC price in inventory. Using vanilla or AGS you can configure the deal filter to use TTC. That's all configurable in the MM settings from the drowdown menus. If you go over the MM settings you can also have TTC, MM, Bonanza, all at the same time in the tooltip. (As text) So you really don't need other mods that alter the inventory price or the tooltip. As far as the Kiosk you don't really need anything other than AGS.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 04/26/24 at 11:25 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Ok Sharlikran I am here from the ESO forums :)