Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09/13/16, 05:34 AM   #21
Sounomi
Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
We've tried a lot of different ways to delete and get new mail on PTS but haven't seen this. Do you have anymore info on how the bug happens?
Well, I did some more poking around and it turns it was the add-on I made to help delete the Rewards of the Worthy mails faster. It merely hooks into the MAIL_INBOX.TryTakeAll function to auto delete the message once the attachments are manually taken out. I didn't realize at first that it was my add-on causing the problem because the only part of the inbox code that it modifies wasn't listed.

Eventually I pinpointed it to only be occurring when the inbox is full but there's still an influx of more mails to come in (although it doesn't seem to happen when the mails come in due to changing zones). But I looked all over my code that interacts with the inbox and monitored how it interacts with the game's own inbox code and couldn't find anything. The odd thing is, this never happened in the previous PTS update where I first wrote this add-on.

Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
2.6.1 popped yesterday, I've updated sourcecode.

/script d(zo_strformat("I am a <<1>>", "<<player{male/female}>>")) -> I am a <<player{male/female}>>

is not fixed but API have here and there be modified, format has been dropped. not everywhere and not in C++ code neither.
for now I wait for the final solution .. ^^
Speaking of the ESOUI code, is there a proper way to report errors/bugs that we may come across while using that code to facilitate our own add-ons? I occasionally stumble across some in the code while looking at it to figure out how to modify things for my own add-ons.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Tutorials & Other Helpful Info » 2.6 Update