09/05/15, 01:13 PM   #1
Buchay
Quest tracker - Wykkyd

I'm pretty new at this gaming but since the last update my quest tracker is not working and I get a UI error...can anyone tell me if the Wykkyd is broken or was I suppose to do something with Wykkyd quest tracker after the last update. thanks
09/05/15, 03:21 PM   #2
Ravalox Darkshire
Ravalox of Lake Superior

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Buchay View Post
I'm pretty new at this gaming but since the last update my quest tracker is not working and I get a UI error...can anyone tell me if the Wykkyd is broken or was I suppose to do something with Wykkyd quest tracker after the last update. thanks
Be sure you are running the current version of Quest Tracker ... The UI Errors should be gone with the current release 2.3.4.0

The only impact right now should be the visual cycling through quests doesn't occur when pressing the "T" key, though the quests do cycle on the compass and text above the compass.
09/12/15, 04:32 AM   #3
MrCush
Originally Posted by Ravalox Darkshire View Post
Be sure you are running the current version of Quest Tracker ... The UI Errors should be gone with the current release 2.3.4.0

The only impact right now should be the visual cycling through quests doesn't occur when pressing the "T" key, though the quests do cycle on the compass and text above the compass.
Even with the current version 2.3.4 I get an error when entering into the game that I have to dismiss and the quest tracker doesn't appear at all. Only the top bar appears that you are supposed to click to drag and move the quest box around with. Unless of course this is an issue with Minion not correctly updating the addons correctly. Ever since the update, almost every single one of my addons have issues and cause extreme lag to where eso notifies me that lua is exceeding memory limit, the game crashes, or the addons don't work at all. I've had to disable all addons except the select few that I desperately need to progress (destinations, skyshards, quest map) and my game still crashes even with those randomly. I'll manually install the addons later and see if it's minion not updating correctly.

Last edited by MrCush : 09/12/15 at 04:38 AM.
09/12/15, 05:58 AM   #4
Ravalox Darkshire
Ravalox of Lake Superior

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Buchay View Post
Quest Tracker was updated last night; if you are still experiencing issues, please make sure you are running the current version. Let me know if you still get UI errors.

Thanks,
Ravalox

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Quest tracker - Wykkyd