05/23/16, 02:42 PM   #1
MarkusFox
[Add-on Request] Auto-loot filtering of stolen items

If you have a character that loves to go around stealing things for profit, then you might get tired of having to destroy the white quality goods that flood your inventory.

I'd like to know if there is an addon out there that can handle this task for the player so they can continue running around pickpocketing NPCs for longer. Something that obviously has to have a toggle to deactivate it so it won't interfere in TG quests that Kari's notice board gives you.

I'm asking because I spent over 20 minutes recently manually throwing out white trash items I auto-looted from the corpses of dead town NPCs (murder spree). Would be a good time saver.
05/23/16, 02:46 PM   #2
QuadroTony
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
JunkIt can autojunk all you setup for it
and then you can push destroy all junk default vanilla button in your inventory

Autodestroy feature in testing

also Dustman is good loot manager
05/23/16, 03:25 PM   #3
MarkusFox
The problem there is I keep disguises in my "junk filter" so I don't accidentally sell or destroy them. I also keep a secondary armor set in the junk tab for the same reason.

DB is supposed to have a partial workaround to let you tag certain items so you don't accidentally destroy or sell them, so they may be valid by then. But I'm worried about the now.
05/23/16, 06:27 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use an addon like FCO ItemSaver to mark your items today already (including much more features than the ZOs version is going to offer, like filtering items out of view, mark several items at once, automark items, etc.).

I'm not sure if JunkIt is able to recognize marked items and saves them too then but you should check JunkIts settings if it's able to do so.
Many other addons are supported.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Add-on Request] Auto-loot filtering of stolen items