02/16/20, 07:23 PM   #1
NeonApollo
Bunch of trade addon issues

Hey all, I've just got back into the game after some time away from it and I'm having some issues with my addons. I used minion to download them all and apart from having to allow out of date addons and go through some UI error messages every time I logged in it was all going alright. I have now joined some big trading guilds and want to use things like master merchant, ttc and arkadius' trade tools to make it easier, but I'm having problems with all of them. I used to use master merchant a year and a bit ago when I last played so all of my info is still there, the only problem is it's showing barely any sales data since then, even as I'm in 3 quite large trade guilds. My issue with ttc is that it won't even show up, I have ran the client and everything it says to do, but the popup window that is supposed to open at the guild store won't open. Lastly my issue with arkadius' trade tools is that it won't show any sales whatsoever. Sorry for the big dump of problems but I have no idea what else to do, below is a link of pictures of my addons list and UI errors that appear, you'll also notice that my addon settings aren't showing settings for all addons, which I'm guessing is being caused by the UI errors. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

https://imgur.com/a/jl1VbVz
02/16/20, 08:04 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Short version: ZOS is trash, their servers are trash and they've made it so addons can barely pull data in a very untimely fashion.
02/16/20, 08:16 PM   #3
NeonApollo
Yeah I've read that, should I just leave them enabled until they start working?
02/16/20, 09:46 PM   #4
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1. try to download and install LibAddonMenu as a separate standalone addon

2. you should kill some really old addons out of your list ;-)
02/16/20, 10:03 PM   #5
NeonApollo
I cannot thank you enough, downloading that lib on its own fixed pretty much everything

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Bunch of trade addon issues