02/17/20, 05:20 AM   #1
Tw33d
LuiExtended Fonts

Hey!

I'm having trouble getting the fonts in the scrolling combat text for Lui to work properly. They never change to the selected font and just stay the same all the time.

Anyone can help? I have the right font for my unit frame, but selecting any for the scrolling area just does nothing.
02/17/20, 08:04 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please post inside the comments of the addon itsself, it's easier for the dev to answer and help then.
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...nded.html#info

Edit:
I saw you already did this, good.

Btw: Afaik the combat text was not changeable or maybe was changeable in the past. If I'm not informed wrong it is not possible to access and change this via the API anymore.
Maybe exchanging total fonts in the game with others would reflect into a changed font at the scrolling combat text as well though. Not sure how and what LUI extended was able to do there.
02/18/20, 04:00 AM   #3
Tw33d
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Please post inside the comments of the addon itsself, it's easier for the dev to answer and help then.
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...nded.html#info

Edit:
I saw you already did this, good.

Btw: Afaik the combat text was not changeable or maybe was changeable in the past. If I'm not informed wrong it is not possible to access and change this via the API anymore.
Maybe exchanging total fonts in the game with others would reflect into a changed font at the scrolling combat text as well though. Not sure how and what LUI extended was able to do there.
Thanks for the reply! The author got in touch and there was indeed a problem with the add-on. It's gonna be fixed soon

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » LuiExtended Fonts