04/09/24, 07:17 PM   #1
Jysoul
Issue with Guild Trader Interface

Posting here as I'm unsure if it's ZoS or Addon issue and which one. Could not see a recent post for it also.

When accessing the Guild Trader from the Banker,
Issue 1: Selecting the icon for Open Guild Info, the view is switched to info, press Back icon. The menu options to Sell/List a selected item are no longer visible or executable. Have to close the window and reopen with interacting with the Banker. 100% reproducible.
Issue 2: Switching the Guild Trader name overlaps the pull down to select other Traders with the Open Guild Info icon and therefore the pull down icon cannot be used and clicking results in actioning the open guild info. Pressing back leads to Issue 1. Not 100% reproducible and not sure how to create issue. Occurs 25% of time.

Last edited by Jysoul : 04/10/24 at 01:07 AM.
04/10/24, 02:59 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you describing "gamepad" mode or "keyboard & mouse" mode to play?
Maybe you describe the gamepad mode, as for
"Selecting the icon for Open Guild Info, the view is switched to info, press Back icon. "
I do not know what you are describing here: What "Guild Info" icon?
Guild trader is opened at the bank or directly at the trader.
And there also is no "Back icon" then but you start at the guild trader search.

About issue 1:
If you are unsure if this is a ZOs bug (which I doubt) you must simply disable ALL addons and then try again.
If this is 100% reproducable you can easily find out afterwards:
No problem -> addon issue.
Poblem -> ZOs issue, then use /bug ingame for it.

If it happens only with addons enabled please do the following:
Disable half of your addons (you can use the addon "Addon Selector" to save your enabled addons as apack/profile and then disable half by clicking the 1st addon and then scroll to the half and use SHIFT+left click to "block disable" (or enable the other way around) them.
Save it as a 2nd pack and reloadui.
Test.

If error still happens then diable half f the half left, and so on, until you find a range of addons that need to be enabled for that bug.
Or start with guild, guild trader, inventory, or total UI change (AUI, Bandits, ...) related addons.

If you find out which addons are the culprit, write to the addon comments and report the bug "with screenshot" so one knows what you are talking about, because what you describe here is currently hard to understand.

About issue 2:
You should take screenshots of issue 2 as at least I'm not able to understand what you describe there.
04/11/24, 03:18 AM   #3
Jysoul
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Are you describing "gamepad" mode or "keyboard & mouse" mode to play?
Maybe you describe the gamepad mode, as for
"Selecting the icon for Open Guild Info, the view is switched to info, press Back icon. "
I do not know what you are describing here: What "Guild Info" icon?
Guild trader is opened at the bank or directly at the trader.
And there also is no "Back icon" then but you start at the guild trader search.

Keyboard and Mouse

About issue 1:
If you are unsure if this is a ZOs bug (which I doubt) you must simply disable ALL addons and then try again.
If this is 100% reproducable you can easily find out afterwards:
No problem -> addon issue.
Poblem -> ZOs issue, then use /bug ingame for it.

Any other ESO player can confirm if they experience the same.

If it happens only with addons enabled please do the following:
Disable half of your addons (you can use the addon "Addon Selector" to save your enabled addons as apack/profile and then disable half by clicking the 1st addon and then scroll to the half and use SHIFT+left click to "block disable" (or enable the other way around) them.
Save it as a 2nd pack and reloadui.
Test.

If error still happens then diable half f the half left, and so on, until you find a range of addons that need to be enabled for that bug.
Or start with guild, guild trader, inventory, or total UI change (AUI, Bandits, ...) related addons.

If you find out which addons are the culprit, write to the addon comments and report the bug "with screenshot" so one knows what you are talking about, because what you describe here is currently hard to understand.

About issue 2:
You should take screenshots of issue 2 as at least I'm not able to understand what you describe there.
I'll get a screenshot and put it up here when it occurs. Don't know the trigger to cause the issue when navigating through the Guild Traders.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Issue with Guild Trader Interface