04/18/19, 02:23 AM   #1
XXcormagXX

Cant find ESO addon folder

i have deleted the .minion folder and that didnt work and done the prompt to find it myself i select it and then nothing happens. i select it in the first pic then the second pic is what happens after.
First Pic (https://imgur.com/a/WwVChSK)
Second Pic (https://imgur.com/a/Xue7zvM)
04/18/19, 05:24 AM   #2
Supportic
Is Minion reading the AddOnSettings.txt file? Because this file is missing in your screenshot as well as UserSettings.txt.

Have you tried to go into Minion settings in the Detection section and resetting everything?
04/18/19, 08:16 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First I'd like to say you chose the wrong forum. Please Post this to the Minion forums next time.

2nd: did you login to the game at least once? Does not Look like if the file UserSettings.txt is missing.
Search for the file on your Harddisk, if you were logged in before.
Maybe you use OneDrive and ESO folders aee in there. Move them to your folder from the 1st Screenshot then!
04/18/19, 08:26 AM   #4
XXcormagXX

i dont use onedrive and i was playing befor i tryed i was going to do some lorebook hunting so i was going to get the map addon
04/18/19, 08:34 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Search for the file UserSettings.txt on all your hard drives/ssds.this should be the folder where the Addons subfolder exists with your addons. And Minion should recognize this. Start Minion as admin, 32bit version, and read other Minion posts in the Minion forum. Maybe they help you. Good luck
04/18/19, 08:41 AM   #6
XXcormagXX

i had to login 2 times to get it to show up in the folder but its all good now thx
04/18/19, 09:20 AM   #7
Netbrat
Different Folder

I am having the same problem. This thread helped me find the folder however I put all my games on my D drive and the addon folder for ESO is on my C drive. I didn't want to clog up my C drive with game stuff but I see that I may not be able to get around it.

If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thanks,
Netbrat
04/18/19, 10:13 AM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Search for simlink.
It's able to map a folder on a Hdd to another. But not sure if this will work like map your c:/users/documents/Elder Scrolls Online/ folder to d:/games/eso/addons or something like this

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Cant find ESO addon folder