05/04/14, 07:42 PM   #21
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Fing3rz View Post
I don't even have to know anything about addon development to know that sounds horrible indeed. In my previous post here I was talking about merging them together into one window. Not the default bag.
Then I don't know what your are talking about. I don't know about MobileBank addon but I know for shure that "InventoryInsight" has one window with all items from all chars, bank and Guild bank in it. You can even only select one char or one filter stuff. What else you want?
You don't want to use the original bags any more and just use the addon with a hotkey? Right?

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/04/14 at 07:45 PM.

05/05/14, 12:13 PM   #22
Fing3rz
Originally Posted by Fing3rz View Post
I think this addon would be greatly improved by merging all of the different windows into ONE that is toggle-able via hotkey. Also add inventory grid view.
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Then I don't know what your are talking about. I don't know about MobileBank addon but I know for shure that "InventoryInsight" has one window with all items from all chars, bank and Guild bank in it. You can even only select one char or one filter stuff. What else you want?
You don't want to use the original bags any more and just use the addon with a hotkey? Right?
I was speaking strictly about mobile bank. Completely seperate from my other topic. Doesn't matter anymore because I checked out inventory insight and i love it. I had looked at it in the past but I didn't see anything about a inventory view so I passed it up. So thanks for bringing it to my attention.

05/05/14, 02:34 PM   #23
Durros
Suggestion

I had a suggestion, could you also make it where you could check the stats of the equipment on alts. This would be very helpful for me as I have a smith on the same account and I don't want to keep switching.

05/05/14, 04:16 PM   #24
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Durros View Post
I had a suggestion, could you also make it where you could check the stats of the equipment on alts. This would be very helpful for me as I have a smith on the same account and I don't want to keep switching.
I'm afraid it's not feature, that could be added to "Mobile Bank". MB purpose is reaching your bank value outside cities. Not comparing your alts equipment.

05/12/14, 08:09 PM   #25
faeldray
Thanks for the great addon! It's exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted to let you know that when you bring up the main menu (the one that shows when you hit Esc), the main window for the addon disappears.

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » MobileBank addon