03/09/14, 09:04 AM   #1
Myrroddin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[New] Group Invite

Group Invite automatically accepts group invites from friends and guild members. There are two options, one to turn off accepting from friends, the other for guild members.

The category is subject to change, and is currently Beta AddOns, but should end up in Group, Guild, and Friends.

I completely dry-coded this, and haven't tested it. However, the code is very short, and feedback is welcome.

Thank you, and happy gaming!

03/09/14, 10:33 AM   #2
Myrroddin
With version 0.0.2 I renamed the project to Group Accept, since that is what it actually does.

Pending project approval.

03/16/14, 08:43 AM   #3
Myrroddin
Gah, I haven't been on the beta weekend to test. Rebuilding a lot of real world stuff needed for serious gaming. Like a table that isn't broken.

Anyway, I haven't had any bug reports on Group Accept, so I assume my blind code works. However, if someone would kindly confirm GA's working status, that would be grand.

03/28/14, 11:25 AM   #4
Myrroddin
I will not be playing TESO as I have no interest in the game. I did, but things have changed my mind.

However, I will let someone take over Group Accept, with some rules. They are briefly discussed on the project page http://www.esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=51

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thank you.

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » [New] Group Invite