Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/25/23, 09:13 AM   #1
valmorian1234
[blind player]overcoming/working with the addon manager

Hello, I am totally blind and giving ESO a go. I understand that the game is not fully accessible in its vanilla state, and addon options for accessibility are likely to be limited. I am having an issue with the addon manager, though. It isn't accessible via narration like the menus, and neither via keyboard nor controller. I have an OCR tool in my screen reader that allows me to click on portions of text and attempt to interact with them, but it's a bit limited and can't register a checkbox in OCR form. There is no sound when I try clicking on an addon title to enable it, and I don't see any controls that are different when I go into controls. I can't see large portions of the addon manager screen, though, which is normal for OCRing most games.
Is there any way to interact with it via keyboard/controller/chat interface? Are there any files I could mod to enable/auto-enable addons? I'd like to overcome this issue both for my current attempt and any future attempts at the game The addon manager seems important and depending on how it is set by default not having access to it might be an issue I can't overcome and it'd be good to know this early on. Thank you all for any help/advice you are able to give

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » [blind player]overcoming/working with the addon manager