07/02/14, 05:52 PM   #1
Waboku
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Request] Loot Counter

I am looking for an addon that mimics the part of Smartbags that displays item counts in your bag/bank when you loot an item. My understanding of lua is limited to tinkering with other author's code, usually to change colors of names, icons, etc. I'm asking for either help with ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink (which appears to be the broken part of Smartbags) or someone to write the addon.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
07/02/14, 09:28 PM   #2
katkat42
Originally Posted by Waboku View Post
I am looking for an addon that mimics the part of Smartbags that displays item counts in your bag/bank when you loot an item. My understanding of lua is limited to tinkering with other author's code, usually to change colors of names, icons, etc. I'm asking for either help with ZO_LinkHandler_ParseLink (which appears to be the broken part of Smartbags) or someone to write the addon.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
ins:junkyard does this...usually. Its loot announce functionality says things like "You looted 2 x Ta [3/100]" <- you got 2 new runes, for a total of 3 in your inventory. I've had it sometimes skip the "[3/100]" part for no apparent reason, but it usually works. You can disable the auto-junk and auto-sell features if you don't want them.

Downside: It's not been updated by its author since before Craglorn. There's an optional patch out for it, done by a fellow called YelloDello, which makes it at least somewhat Vet-Crypt-of-Hearts compatible. (Thanks, Yello!)
07/03/14, 03:29 AM   #3
CrazyDutchGuy

CDG Show Loot does it nowadays as well

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Loot Counter