07/06/14, 11:24 AM   #1
dallock
REQUEST: Friend locator pins for map

i was wondering if anyone would interested in making an add-on the like the group mates are shown on the map were they are like wise make it so your map shows the locations of you online friends on your friends list.
07/06/14, 11:43 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Exactly the same request & answers:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1782
07/06/14, 12:07 PM   #3
dallock
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
Exactly the same request & answers:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1782
sort of but what more looking for is just the pin point location. senerio i want to go help a group of lower level friends. the group is full so ill be helping out side group. i can port to nearest shrine but i dont have much to go on. with a dot on map and or on compass i could know right away which way to run and stead of stopping and trying to figure it out...
07/06/14, 12:27 PM   #4
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by dallock View Post
sort of but what more looking for is just the pin point location. senerio i want to go help a group of lower level friends. the group is full so ill be helping out side group. i can port to nearest shrine but i dont have much to go on. with a dot on map and or on compass i could know right away which way to run and stead of stopping and trying to figure it out...
You can't get exact location of any player outside of your group, so I have no idea how to create requested addon.
07/06/14, 02:59 PM   #5
dallock
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
You can't get exact location of any player outside of your group, so I have no idea how to create requested addon.
thanks anyway....

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » REQUEST: Friend locator pins for map