01/03/20, 08:11 AM   #1
bluntie
Question Request: ScreenshotHelper revival

Anyone looking for a mod challenge, please help revive this absolutely essential (for me) mod. It still kind of works, but it is broken in a dozen different ways.
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...lper.html#info

(it's all in the thread on the mod, but it's things like UI elements not turning back on properly after using it -
Healthbars, Alliance Indicators, Group Members, Resurrectable Players, Followers, Quest Givers, Glow Thickness, Target Glow, Interactables Glow, Etc)
01/03/20, 10:51 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The addon is working fine for me, but I am aware that some people seem to have trouble with it. I'll try to add some diagnostics using LibDebugLogger in the next version. That should make it easier to find out what is going wrong.
01/07/20, 01:04 PM   #3
bluntie
Sounds good! In case it's any help:
Now, absolutely not proven in any way, but it's my impression that part of it is somehow an incompatibility of some sort between ScreenshotHelper and Essential Housing Tools - the problems are always present, but seem to radically intensify when I have both active at the same time.

For instance, right now, entering the Beauty Shot mode where you get the close up of the character, and exiting again - that turns off focus glow, name plates, healthbars, speech bubbles, etc - AND it somehow borks my chat window, meaning I can't hit enter to start a new message. I CAN click the chat window and start a message that way. Reloading interface fixes the chat issue, but everything else needs to be turned back on manually each time.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: ScreenshotHelper revival