High Isle & Update 34
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 101034 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- Fixed an issue where some leaderboards would not show the top 100 group scores.
- Fixed an issue where the "Go To Entrance" button while previewing a house would partially overlap the purchase options.
- Fixed an issue where the Subcategory dropdown in the Feedback/Bug section of the Help menu would be cut off before the final option.
- Updated the iconography in the Activity Finder to better reflect disabled states of entries, such as the Dungeon Finder when you're below level 10.
- You will no longer get a prompt to pickpocket NPCs who are laying down.
- Added a GetCurrentFilter() function to UNIVERSAL_DECONSTRUCTION_GAMEPAD .deconstructionPanel .inventory to allow addons to identify the currently selected tab/item filters while using the Deconstruction Assistant in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where trying to use the keybinds for the Antiquities tools while excavating would also move the selected tile.
- Fixed an issue where the item tooltip would disappear in the Smithing improvement window after you improved an item.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur if the Champion UI was opened using a keybind shortcut after using the HUD chat.
- Fixed an issue where individual Dungeons were not being listed in the Specific Dungeons selection list within the Activity Finder.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for the Excavation digging tools would not update when switching tools.
- Fixed an issue in the guild store where the tooltip for the listings tab could appear unexpectedly when switching between guilds.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for Forward Camps and Keeps would show a Gamepad keybind when using the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue in the Item Set Collection UI where the item set listings would sometimes not hide when backing out of a category.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind for accessing the Ability Bar in the Companion Skills menu would sometimes be incorrectly disabled.
- Fixed an issue where certain item set procs could clear Ability Bar Timers.
- Fixed an issue where Ability Bar Timers could show up on the wrong bar when an ability was double slotted.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat Tip for Interrupts only showed the keybinds to interrupt but didn't state what it would actually do.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue where help menu images would not properly size themselves upon opening the menu via tutorials.
- Several system mails have good better grammer done have had textual and grammatical errors fixed.
- The quest UI will now warn you if you're close enough to the Event Ticket cap that completing a quest would result in lost Event Tickets.
Last edited by Dolby : 06/06/22 at 01:13 PM.