03/13/23, 08:18 AM
Every day I'm shuffling
Join Date: Feb 2004
Scribes of Fate & Update 37
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 101037 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- Fixed an issue where some fixtures would block you from interacting with targeted NPCs.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur at character select in the Mac or Chinese game clients.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation for declining a ready check would display when dismissing the notice that a group leader queued for Cyrodiil.
- Fixed an issue in the Keyboard UI where a large amount of whitespace could appear in the dialog window when completing a quest that doesn't show any rewards.
- Fixed an issue where some tooltips, like the Armor Station tooltip, would not always display.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when double-clicking in the PEGI country selection.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur after changing regions, such as using a Wayshrine or jumping into a dungeon.
- Fixed a series of errors that could occur if you got into a state where you had multiple chat windows.
- Added an option from the chat options that resets all chat changes, removing all extra tabs and containers and putting chat back to its default position.
- Fixed some word wrapping on the bottom right of the Battleground scoreboard screen.
- Fixed an issue where you could not delete items from the Bank screen.
- The error message in the Crown Store when attempting to purchase above the max cap of an item (such as bag upgrades) now appears more consistently.
- Fixed a UI error in the Zone Guide that was caused by jumping to an entry not currently visible on screen.
- Fixed a UI error that would appear in the bank UI while choosing an amount of currency to deposit or withdraw.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur in the Crown Store UI when starting a preview and quickly changing categories.
Help & Tutorials
- Added a confirmation dialog when using an attribute respec scroll and when committing attribute points.
Fixed an issue where the ability bar was not displaying the correct slotted skills if the bar changed while zoning, such as when transforming into a Werewolf.
- The Enchanting tutorial now shows the correct keybindings when using a keyboard in Gamepad mode.
- The Lockpicking tutorial now contains more appropriate information regarding exactly how to pick said locks. There is also now a listing in the game's help entries that duplicates this information.
- Updated the Help Menu entry for Loading Quickslots.