03/07/14, 08:28 PM   #1
Soyel
Crafting Advice for a Nightblade anyone?

Good Evening all, 1st time poster long time lurker, GREAT SITE!!.

Anyway I plan on making a Dark Elf Night Blade, actually 2 of them and 1 will have bow skill the other will be dual wielding daggers. I attempted to craft but in the woodworking craft I noticed that the only thing I would need was the Bow. I also attempted the blacksmithing craft but won't be using any of the Heavy armor. So my question is this. What crafting skills should my Nightblades take to be semi self sufficient weapons wise? Or Should I just go the enchanting, clothier route ? Thanks in advance for all of your responses if there are any and hope to see you all in the world.

Last edited by Soyel : 03/09/14 at 12:20 AM.
03/10/14, 04:54 AM   #2
ESOljl

you are not limited in how many crafting professions you have. Blacksmithing for weapons, wood for bow, clothier for med and light armor, and enchanting are the ones that I have chosen for a similar situation as you. I don't plan on keeping woodworking unless I use if for an alt.
03/13/14, 12:35 AM   #3
Vuelhering
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Soyel View Post
Good Evening all, 1st time poster long time lurker, GREAT SITE!!.

Anyway I plan on making a Dark Elf Night Blade, actually 2 of them and 1 will have bow skill the other will be dual wielding daggers.
At level 15, you get a second hotbar. Your single dunmer can have both skill lines, no problem. You can even work on them pre-15, by putting one skill on the hotbar (like poison arrow) and just use daggers the whole time.

Just make one dunmer.
I attempted to craft but in the woodworking craft I noticed that the only thing I would need was the Bow. I also attempted the blacksmithing craft but won't be using any of the Heavy armor. So my question is this. What crafting skills should my Nightblades take to be semi self sufficient weapons wise? Or Should I just go the enchanting, clothier route ? Thanks in advance for all of your responses if there are any and hope to see you all in the world.
You're limited only by your skill points, but you'd have enough points to learn the different skills eventually if you wanted. Blacksmithing also makes weapons, so that would still be useful for your character. But yeah, a DW/bow medium armor elf would need 3 crafting skills to be self sufficient.
03/30/14, 12:14 AM   #4
Soyel
Thank you very much for your responses, I have decided my professions will be alchemy and blacksmithing on one character and clothier, woodworker on the other but both will also have provisioner but won't spend points on that till much much later. Thanks again.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Crafting Advice for a Nightblade anyone?