08/25/20, 01:05 AM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ingame outfit selection blocked by conflicting addons

Since the patch today, i noticed that all my characters have the selection in game for Outfit non accessible.

At first i thought it was Dressing room, but it seems not.

Here what i did :

I removed all my addons including libraries. Then i reintroduced first Dressing room, with new saved variables.
I then have again access to the selection outfit

Then i added again one by one all my addons, each time doing a reloadui and checking that i had access to the outfit selection

All was good up to No THank you!

So i removed again all addons. Tested again with Dressing room alone : no problem

And tested again with no Thank you! no more access.

Though i really do not understand why it would this addon as it does not affect anything concerning the outfit selection,

If you have any idea, that would be great because i really love some of the functionnality of this addon

THank you!

UPDATE : after posting the above, i decided to play with No thank you settings. If i uncheck the setting Dont rotate the camera in the section CAMERA and INTERACTION, then i gain access to the outfit section, as soon as i check it ON, the access is removed.

Did Zos changed something concerning the outfit selection or .....

Thank you for your help

Last edited by Anceane : 08/25/20 at 02:19 AM.
08/25/20, 02:27 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Outfit = Character related
Rotate camera = Character relate (do not rotate the camera on the character / do not rotate the character to look into your direction if the inventory opens)

Guess NoThankYou messes with the character fragment there and this maybe also used in the outfit scene.
Or ZOs changed something so the same/parts of this fragment are used there now.

At best report it in NoThankYou comments please and write how to rebuild the problem + the info about the setting in NOTY causing it, so the dev is able to reproduce and fix it.

I've posted a possible fix in the comments, not sure if it works that simple as I cannot test it atm:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/file...=2485#comments

Last edited by Baertram : 08/25/20 at 02:34 AM.
08/25/20, 11:12 AM   #3
Anceane

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Outfit = Character related
Rotate camera = Character relate (do not rotate the camera on the character / do not rotate the character to look into your direction if the inventory opens)

Guess NoThankYou messes with the character fragment there and this maybe also used in the outfit scene.
Or ZOs changed something so the same/parts of this fragment are used there now.

At best report it in NoThankYou comments please and write how to rebuild the problem + the info about the setting in NOTY causing it, so the dev is able to reproduce and fix it.

I've posted a possible fix in the comments, not sure if it works that simple as I cannot test it atm:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/file...=2485#comments
Thank you as always i posted in No Thank you after i tested your possible fix (no luck). Now i just have to wait,
Though in the meantime, i decided to use the LUIextended module allowing to keybind outfits slot 1, slot 2 etc to replace the outfit select of the game

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » ingame outfit selection blocked by conflicting addons