04/22/15, 12:51 PM   #1
KingFakeFox
Visable secondary weapons

Hi,
im looking for a addon that makes secondary weapons on my own charakter visable. Im talking about the weaponset that is not equiped at the moment and to wich you can switch with the "^" key. If such a addon doesnt exist(i couldnt find one) please see this as an idea for a new addon. I hope its even possible... im not that much into programming and stuff. My idea would be to show these wepons in their normal spots, but if this spot would allready be used by the other set, to put them on the other side. So as an example if you have two twohanded swords, one would hang over the right shoulder and the other one over the left shoulder.
04/22/15, 02:36 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This idea was already discussed and I'm sad to say it is not possible to add the weapons to the player.

We are not allowed to change the player outfit etc. by help of addons. We can only add controls, menus, text, buttons etc. to the UI so you can interact with it.
And even if we would be able to get the eqipped weapon information and find the correct textures (for their style, weapon type, size, etc.), which I think is not possible at all, for them we wouldn't be able to anchor them to the player's back/hips/etc.
04/22/15, 03:50 PM   #3
KingFakeFox
ok, thanks anyways =)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Visable secondary weapons