2.     mod_title                           = "ScrySpy",
  3.     map_pin_texture_text                = "Select map pin icons",
  4.     map_pin_texture_desc                = "Select map pin icons.",
  5.     digsite_texture_text                = "Select 3D-Pin Digsite icons",
  6.     digsite_texture_desc                = "Select 3D-Pin Digsite icons.",
  7.     pin_size                            = "Pin size",
  8.     pin_size_desc                       = "Set the size of the map pins.",
  9.     pin_layer                           = "Pin layer",
  10.     pin_layer_desc                      = "Set the layer of the map pins so they overlap others at the same location.",
  11.     show_digsites_on_compas             = "Show Digsites on the compass",
  12.     show_digsites_on_compas_desc        = "Show/hide icons for Digsites on the compass.",
  13.     compass_max_dist                    = "Max pin distance",
  14.     compass_max_dist_desc               = "The maximum distance for pins to appear on the compass.",
  15.     spike_pincolor                      = "Color for lower 3D pin",
  16.     spike_pincolor_desc                 = "The color of the lower section of the 3D pin.",
  17. }
I am wondering if anyone would be willing to volunteer and translate that text to French. Anything in that text that says "Digsite" could be treated as "Excavation Site".

For the top four lines Select is for a choice between two styles of Icons.

06/06/20, 06:23 AM   #2
ChtiClem
Hi.

Here it is
Lua Code:
  1. local strings = {
  2.         mod_title                           = "ScrySpy",
  3.         map_pin_texture_text                = "Apparence du marqueur sur la carte",
  4.         map_pin_texture_desc                = "Permet de choisir une icône pour le marqueur sur la carte",
  5.         digsite_texture_text                = "Apparence pour le site de fouille",
  6.         digsite_texture_desc                = "Permet de choisir une icône 3D pour le site de fouille dans le paysage",
  7.         pin_size                            = "Taille du marqueur sur la carte",
  8.         pin_size_desc                       = "Choisir la taille du marqueur sur la carte",
  9.         pin_layer                           = "Priorité du marqueur",
  10.         pin_layer_desc                      = "Choisir une priorité pour le marqueur afin qu'il soit visible au-dessus d'autres marqueurs présents au même endroit.",
  11.         show_digsites_on_compas             = "Afficher les sites de fouille sur le compas",
  12.         show_digsites_on_compas_desc        = "Permet d'afficher d'afficher ou cacher l'icône des sites de fouille sur le compas",
  13.         compass_max_dist                    = "Distance max pour afficher le marqueur",
  14.         compass_max_dist_desc               = "Permet de définir la distance maximale pour faire apparaitre les icônes sur le compas.",
  15.         spike_pincolor                      = "Couleur de la partie basse du marqueur 3D",
  16.         spike_pincolor_desc                 = "Permet de choisir la couleur de la partie basse du marqueur 3D.",
  17.     }

Just a question : Is the addon marks the location once you finish it, or it must reappears before ?
Because I've nothing on my map (I use Minimap by Fyrakin).
Eidt: Forget my question, I forgot the filter ^^

Last edited by ChtiClem : 06/06/20 at 06:52 AM.
06/07/20, 09:37 AM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you very much for that. I will add it to the next version. In regards to the filter and the minimap, yes the filter. However, with version 1.14 they all hide now when you do not have an active excavation site.
06/14/20, 02:44 PM   #4
ChtiClem
Just updated it ^^
It works

Thanks
06/22/20, 02:27 PM   #5
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have a new version 1.20 and the person that submitted that update said that the sites are not recorded. Can you see if you go to a new site, you excavate, then the next time you go to the same area, do you see the new locations you have created by excavating?

If it stops working with 1.20 and new locations are not recorded please let me know.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Translation Help » Help with French translation