05/14/14, 08:06 AM   #1
Aysling
Guild Bank Tracker

An addon that tracks all deposits and withdrawls from a guild bank - who made the withdrawl/deposit, the item, the time, etc. If it could be exported to a excel spreadsheet this would be ideal!
05/14/14, 08:08 AM   #2
CatoTheElder
Originally Posted by Aysling View Post
An addon that tracks all deposits and withdrawls from a guild bank - who made the withdrawl/deposit, the item, the time, etc. If it could be exported to a excel spreadsheet this would be ideal!
Yes, this is on my to-do list. It is a long list though.
05/14/14, 09:24 AM   #3
Wobin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One thing you'll have to note is that the history is limited, so can get filled quite quickly, especially if people are adding/removing a lot or restacking the bank.

So you may have difficulty getting a proper reckoning of all bank transactions unless you can somehow sync between players who log in at different times, to catch all transactions over a period of time, maybe?

Complicated, in any case.
05/14/14, 12:30 PM   #4
CatoTheElder
Originally Posted by Wobin View Post
One thing you'll have to note is that the history is limited, so can get filled quite quickly, especially if people are adding/removing a lot or restacking the bank.

So you may have difficulty getting a proper reckoning of all bank transactions unless you can somehow sync between players who log in at different times, to catch all transactions over a period of time, maybe?

Complicated, in any case.
Yup... log times are wrong, and history is trimmed @ 24 hours, makes this difficult, add-on or not. I haven't dug in to it yet, but I was thinking something along the lines of:

GM/Officer Add-On Auto stacks stuff in the bank.
Updates log file with sum differences (withdrawl 3, withdrawl 4, deposit 7 = no change).
Syncs with other officers in the same guild running the add-on.

I haven't even begun to look at network/sync code though. I've got to get a guild site finished, and move by the end of the month. Never mind "work"!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild Bank Tracker