View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a addon like that?
Yes, please. 5 83.33%
No, thanks. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

04/12/14, 04:58 PM   #1
Sgt.Weirdo
Arrow [Request] Black Book / Black List

I generally dislike putting people on ignore, except gold spammers obviously.
But I would like some way to keep track of idiots I meet during my travels.
Considering the megaserver technology, I'm afraid there'll be plenty.

Not exactly sure how this would be set up, but it should be well possible from the API side (as far as I could gather so far, as a non-scripting person).
Basically a list, in which one would be able to add account names or character names. Resulting in the account being flagged, of course, not just the particular toon.
Whenever you consequently encounter a person who is a member of that list, a small icon gets displayed somewhere on screen, preferably somewhere close to the target bar. (maybe a little arse with ears)
Possibly a sound effect, but I guess that could turn out to become rather annoying in hubs

Ah, yes. And a way to set comments, to help your memory along and to let you decide when and if to remove them again .. if applicable.

Awaiting your feedback

Last edited by Sgt.Weirdo : 04/12/14 at 05:01 PM. Reason: title
05/03/14, 06:28 PM   #2
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sgt.Weirdo View Post
I generally dislike putting people on ignore, except gold spammers obviously.
But I would like some way to keep track of idiots I meet during my travels.
Considering the megaserver technology, I'm afraid there'll be plenty.

Not exactly sure how this would be set up, but it should be well possible from the API side (as far as I could gather so far, as a non-scripting person).
Basically a list, in which one would be able to add account names or character names. Resulting in the account being flagged, of course, not just the particular toon.
Whenever you consequently encounter a person who is a member of that list, a small icon gets displayed somewhere on screen, preferably somewhere close to the target bar. (maybe a little arse with ears)
Possibly a sound effect, but I guess that could turn out to become rather annoying in hubs

Ah, yes. And a way to set comments, to help your memory along and to let you decide when and if to remove them again .. if applicable.

Awaiting your feedback
I am thinking about this addob with some extended functionality.
I want to make rate system for players. Stars from 1 to 5, autoinform if rated player is in your party or nearby and etc.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Black Book / Black List