04/20/14, 11:23 AM   #1
Sirillion
[REQUEST] Unit Frames

Hi there,

I have yet to find a unit frame add on that I would like to use here, no offense to the authors of the existing ones but I feel they break my immersion with their current art form.

So I figured I would ask here if anyone is willing to create something similar to my mockup picture that is posted with this request.

I've take the stock ones and put a Stamina bar on top, a Health bar in the middle and a Magicka bar at the bottom for the Player and the Target's Target frame while using a bigger Health bar for the Target frame. Also, it target has Stamina and Magicka those should show on Target frame if possible.

Hope someone feels like taking on this project as my skills with add on creation is very limited at best.

Check the attached picture for my mockup, I am very sorry for my very limited Paint skills :P

Best regards
-S
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mockup.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	173  Click image for larger version

Name:	mockup2.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	620.8 KB
ID:	175  

Last edited by Sirillion : 04/21/14 at 11:00 AM.
04/20/14, 04:12 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm pretty sure you can't get any information about your target's target.

Also, the only information you can get about your target/reticleover unit is the health.
04/21/14, 07:59 AM   #3
gamegenius86

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are some events that fire for target of target, however i'm not sure how much relevant / up-to-date information you can really get, at least from my limited testing. So i would fear that the information for it wont be very accurate.

Also if you want to check out ggFrames it *can* do what you want as far as positioning / order of player attributes with a few minor changes in the theme file. I'm going to be coming out with several major updates this week, which i'm hoping one will be a highly customizable settings panel along with several "pre-built" themes. And if you want something you dont see, you're more than welcome to add a feature request for it.
04/21/14, 10:52 AM   #4
Sirillion
Thanks for the responses, I will take a look at ggFrames and keep tabs for the continued development on those. Furthermore I will post a feature request there with the art style I would like to see

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Unit Frames