04/21/14, 07:28 PM   #1
Nameious
Overhead Name/Rank/Level Addon?

Is it possible with current API to allow overhead names/rank/level? I know during beta there was an /overhead command or the likes which allowed names, but I'm wondering if its possible now. It would be awesome to see such an addon and possible guild names aswell. I know this is an Elder Scrolls game, but I like to have this as an option.
04/21/14, 08:08 PM   #2
StealthStalker
Do you mean above each player's head individually in the world? I don't think this is currently possible with the API restrictions.

I wonder though if it's possible to get guild information and apply it to the target bar. That would be helpful as well, though unfortunately not what you're looking for me. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.
04/22/14, 09:35 AM   #3
gamegenius86

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure how possible that is or not, but what kind of guild information would you even display? With the possibility of 5 guilds, it seems like that could be a lot of data being displayed.
04/22/14, 10:26 AM   #4
StealthStalker
Good point. Seems like something ZO would need to allow, perhaps like GW2. You could have multiple guilds in GW2 IIRC but you could only be "Representing" one at a time.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Overhead Name/Rank/Level Addon?