View Poll Results: Would you download this addon?
Hell Yeah! 1 100.00%
Nah... 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

05/04/14, 12:00 AM   #1
Fing3rz
Lightbulb [Mobile Storage View]

Allow me paint you a word picture.

Your out in the field gettin' your quest on and someone in zone chat says "WTB> blahblahblah" and your like "O'sheit! do I have some blahblahblah in the bank or on an alt?" but by the time you find out the buyer has already been served or you, like me, just can't be bothered to go check. And now you've missed out on easy money.

-Enter Mobile Storage View
Now you can just open up your bag and click a button to view the inventory of all your alts and banks within the default bag menu. Since your using the built-in inventory you can make use of kickass addons like "Inventory Grid View" and "Advanced Filters" to find blahblahblah with ease. When you hover over blahblahblah with your mouse the tooltip informs you which alt or bank is holding it. You can even right-click it and link it to chat if you need to. And now you make the sale and live happily-ever-after.
-Exit Fantasy

Is it even possible to list things in the default bag view? Would anyone undertake this challenge? XD
05/04/14, 12:26 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
WoW sounds awsome! Only thing is this addon already exists!
Vicsters Inventory Insight
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2...ryInsight.html

It was maybe to hard to integrate into normal bags (I have requested it and now we have an extra window for it but its ok for me)

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/04/14 at 12:30 AM.
05/04/14, 02:48 AM   #3
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah! Really awesome!
And not only Vicsters Inventory Insight, but eslo Mobile Bank!
05/04/14, 07:43 AM   #4
Fing3rz
Yeah I've seen both of those addons. Their great. I even thought to post this in the feature section of your addons. I just figured it was a rather large request and it might attract more attention here. I just really wanted to see someone use the in-game bag for this. Seamless.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Mobile Storage View]