02/16/14, 06:35 AM   #1
Swissy
Dragonknight thread race and build

Hi all at the dragonknight players. This thread should help to build some awesome dragonknight builds.
1. Which is the best race for dragonknights?
2. How does your build look?

1. Personally i am not sure if the Dunmer or Imperial is the best race to go for the dragonknight
2. At the moment i am building up a Dragonknight Dunmer class with the skill calculator: http://esohead.com/calculator/skills

I am looking forward to see your thoughts about the best race for a dragonknight and see your dragonknight build. Is the best race a Dunmer or Imperial. Are you going more tanky or dps?

Greets
02/16/14, 09:24 AM   #2
Callsign
The best race is entirely dependent on what you want to do with your Dragonknight.

For a tank, I would say Imperial. Their racials are really strong for it.
For a dps with a heavy stamina build, Redguard would be my choice. Racials are built for it.
For a dps with a heavy magicka build, this might sound weird, but Breton may be the best. Maximum magicka increase and reduced cost of magicka abilities is quite appealing for a player who wants to go heavy Dragonknight abilities/Desto Staff. Dragonknight does not get a whole lot of options to choose from to restore magicka, so every little bit will help.
For a dps with a balanced build, Dunmer provides a nice balance with their racials.
For a healing build, Breton all the way.

This is my Dragonknight tank build. Gives me a variety of options depending on the situation.
02/16/14, 09:27 AM   #3
Norefunds

do we know how much fire res a dunmer gets with the passive at level 50?because i mostly want to be a dunmer for the fire res
02/16/14, 09:54 AM   #4
Swissy
Originally Posted by Norefunds View Post
do we know how much fire res a dunmer gets with the passive at level 50?because i mostly want to be a dunmer for the fire res
Max is 32 fire resistance. The passive bonus is called Resist flame. It also increases max magicka by 3 percent.
You can level it up to 32 (3 skill points are needed for that) at the character level of 10.

greets
02/16/14, 10:06 AM   #5
Norefunds

32 cant be the fire res u get at level 50, thats way too low, i'm pretty sure that bretons get 300 spell res at lvl 50,so the dunmer fire res should be 5 times higher= 1500 fire res at lvl 50
02/16/14, 10:29 AM   #6
Swissy
Originally Posted by Norefunds View Post
32 cant be the fire res u get at level 50, thats way too low, i'm pretty sure that bretons get 300 spell res at lvl 50,so the dunmer fire res should be 5 times higher= 1500 fire res at lvl 50
In this case i donīt have a clue what you are talking about?
check: http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#zzmz5ozk7XcvKVD
or what do you mean?

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Dragonknight thread race and build