03/10/19, 06:44 PM   #1
SpookyBatGirl
AUI addon not compatible?

Recently reinstalled ESO and Minion on my new PC and the 'AUI' addon in game says it's not compatible with current game version with a yellow "!" near it. Also most all of my other addons I use work normally, (SS, Lorebooks, etc), except a couple other nonessential ones I use have this as well.
Error in game says:

user:/AddOns/AUI/modules/minimap/Pin.lua:10: table index is nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/AUI/modules/minimap/Pin.lua:10: in function '(main chunk)'
|caaaaaa<Locals> isInit = false, imperialCityMapIndex = 26, ObjectiveContinuous = tbl </Locals>|r

I don't get it. Help?
03/10/19, 06:59 PM   #2
Shadowfen
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SpookyBatGirl View Post
Recently reinstalled ESO and Minion on my new PC and the 'AUI' addon in game says it's not compatible with current game version with a yellow "!" near it. Also most all of my other addons I use work normally, (SS, Lorebooks, etc), except a couple other nonessential ones I use have this as well.
Error in game says:

stack traceback:
|caaaaaa<Locals> isInit = false, imperialCityMapIndex = 26, ObjectiveContinuous = tbl </Locals>|r

I don't get it. Help?
The yellow "!" means that the addon has not been updated since the last game update has occurred; however it may still work - many do not need to be updated every single time the game updates. On the other hand, I've heard several reports of AUI not working any more since the last game update so you will need an update for that addon before it has a chance of working again. Or you might check out one of the other UI addons like LUI Extended or FTC.
03/11/19, 05:15 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Best practices is:
Report this lua error inside the AUI addon comments or use the addon's bug report panel if it exists (in the addon description check the right download button. Near there would be a bug or feature button).

stack traceback:

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » AUI addon not compatible?