06/05/14, 12:53 PM   #1
METALPUNKS
Give me my Quest: Quest Locator

Had an idea. Many players want to go from quest to quest asap. This add on does this for you. When you open the map there will be quest pins in red for all quests that need to be done, the marker will be at the quest giver locations. When you hover over the marker a little pop up comes up with quest name and notes if needed. Also you can right click to turn it blue for a finished quest. Data is collected from what we already know but there will be an option for users to add quest and give that info back to the author.
06/05/14, 07:52 PM   #2
Kentarii
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by METALPUNKS View Post
Had an idea. Many players want to go from quest to quest asap. This add on does this for you. When you open the map there will be quest pins in red for all quests that need to be done, the marker will be at the quest giver locations. When you hover over the marker a little pop up comes up with quest name and notes if needed. Also you can right click to turn it blue for a finished quest. Data is collected from what we already know but there will be an option for users to add quest and give that info back to the author.
My quest journal does something of this sort, but I'm undecided yet on whether I want to gather the data and provide the quest pins for undiscovered quests.
06/08/14, 07:27 PM   #3
rdamon1982
Originally Posted by METALPUNKS View Post
Have you tried "Undiscovered?" It shows quest hubs. Where many quests happen to be. It doesn't have all of the finished quest stuff but it should be good enough to access the quests you need.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Give me my Quest: Quest Locator