09/09/15, 05:39 PM   #1
oengus
npc to brand a group or raid

Hello everyone my first request in the forum, and not if someone asked him now, I have found nothing, forgive if and degas in the forum, my request is this
I miss very lacking in teso an option to be able to mark the NPC who must deribar first, second etc as is done in many MMO and see if some esperto on these issues was able to create such addons, I'm sure it would be widely used, Thank you very much to all
Oengus
09/10/15, 04:57 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by oengus View Post
Hello everyone my first request in the forum, and not if someone asked him now, I have found nothing, forgive if and degas in the forum, my request is this
I miss very lacking in teso an option to be able to mark the NPC who must deribar first, second etc as is done in many MMO and see if some esperto on these issues was able to create such addons, I'm sure it would be widely used, Thank you very much to all
Oengus
Unfortunately this is not possible.

Addons can modify user interface, but they can't add anythnig to the 3D world. There is no way to attach mark to the NPC. If you want this feature added, you have to ask game developers.
09/11/15, 02:58 AM   #3
oengus
I'm sorry, I will put a request to the developers to see if we are lucky, because I think you need it.
Thank you so much for everything

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » npc to brand a group or raid