03/05/19, 10:35 AM   #1
vecny.samotar

cross-targeting

I'm staring at how ever it would create an addon that would allow you to move the crosshairs to another spot on the screen.
this addon Azurah - Interface Enhanced addon but I use Addons Bandits where I can move the other elements, to move I do not know only the crossing point and Azurah - Interface Enhanced has been looking for settings that I do not need

Last edited by vecny.samotar : 03/05/19 at 10:43 AM.
03/06/19, 05:52 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
???
Sorry but this translation seems to make no sense.

You are searching for an addon which allows you to move the crosshair (which is manually moved by your mouse!) to another target?

Are you talking about the white (or red if in combat) "target selected" frame which is around an enemy?
Press TAB key and it moves to the next enemy. Check the controls where you are able to setup a key to change the target.

Marking an enemy with a pointer (like "a big arrow on top of an enemy so other group members can see it") is not possible via addons.
03/06/19, 07:41 AM   #3
Shinni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Baetram: I think vecny.samotar wants to move the 2D crosshair texture to be off-center.

@vecny.samotar: It is technically possible to move the crosshair to a different position on the screen, but addons can not change the aim mechanic of ESO. So even if we move the crosshair to somewhere else, the game would still target whatever is at the center of the screen. You abilities will not hit whatever is underneath the crosshair, but the enemy at the center of your screen.
In that case the crosshair would become useless, because it doesn' help with aiming anymore.
03/07/19, 01:46 AM   #4
vecny.samotar

I am able to move the focusing crisis, ie unlock the reticle elements and stealth icon then move them to another place on the screen and finally lock the elements in the new spot on the screen as these ui elements overlap with the character's name.
this is when I set the camera to default setting these ui elements overlap me with the character name so i need to adjust the camera settings but what makes me a problem in dialogs from the NPC and in smaller rooms such as the daggerfall bank
I used the addon azurah to know what I want to move the other elements i've moved to addone bandits only those sticks do not move in addone bandits

it may be better to explain it in the pictures

default camera setting
[/url]

adjust camera settings

use Windows UI

I want to move these elements (I used the addon Azurah on the display) - they are marked in red and two arrows
unlock ui windows

I want to move these ui elements

Last edited by vecny.samotar : 03/07/19 at 01:50 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » cross-targeting