08/14/23, 09:59 AM   #1
Maelish
Exclamation Minion finds mods online, won't download them

Hi guys. Minion installed fine, detected ESO on Windows 11.

But downloading mods isn't working. Oddly enough, it downloads the mod list.

Windows firewall didn't pop up an attempt to access the internet, nor does Minion appear in the list. So I manually added Minion to the windows firewall. Still no luck.

Is this some type of local file issue? A missing folder of some type? I have wondered if Windows 11 using the /OneDrive folder is the problem.

I tried creating the shortcut from Documents to the OneDrive Documents, but it didn't work.

Suggestions?

Last edited by Maelish : 08/14/23 at 10:16 AM.
08/14/23, 10:32 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here comes the next one registering at the forums to ask exactly the same with the 1st post, which was asked by several others in the past 5 threads and days
Just an example: Would you be happy if someone enters your room where the door says "Do not enter please", and having that happen like 20 times again and again each day?
I doubt that.

Please guys PLEASE: read before you write!!!
We cannot add more hints and help. And all of them seem to get ignored in favor of a "quick new created thread"...
Next time this happens it may get closed without any answer then, so guys can complain you get no help over here o0

Especially the ones explicitly telling you (the ones with "Please read" in the name...) "sticky" threads at the top of the Minion forum, which contain a lot of help and ideas you need to check locally on your pc/router/network.
-> In case you did not know:
Sticky threads = pinned threads at the top of forums. Those are a common way to tell you guys help and answers that many asked before, and they often ask you for details YOU MUST provide so one is able to help you.

And if you read that already: Tell us please, so we know you did follow them (relating to the "Mnion troubleshooting guide").
And follow the rules about posting errors/problems (including your log and xml files, as asked in the other sticky thread).

Have a look over here:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10656

Last edited by Baertram : 08/14/23 at 11:00 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion finds mods online, won't download them