01/10/24, 03:18 AM   #1
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Reply, quote, and edit buttons hidden on Mobile on certain messages

If there is a very long bit of text in a reply without spaces, then the reply, edit, quote, and multiquote buttons get hidden on mobile, along with the end of the text of the post.
There is some other condition to trigger it, but I'm not quite sure what. (Maybe using the advaned editor?) You can see another example of the issue here: https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49182#post49182

Last edited by Dolgubon : 01/10/24 at 03:25 AM.
01/10/24, 03:19 AM   #2
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
ExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanple

This should work as an example message with the problem
ExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanpleExampleexanpleexanple

Last edited by Dolgubon : 01/10/24 at 03:21 AM.
01/10/24, 04:00 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Yes, I noticed the same within several browsers on my mobile or tablet.

You can also reproduce it by adding an image in the [ img] tags where the image get's resized by the forum to fit the message, and it shows that line above the image "Click here to show original size" (or similar).
If this happens the forum often moves the reply & edit buttons to the far right too so you cannot reachthem anymore.

Seems the edit and quote and go advanced buttons anchor to the container of the editbox, bottom right?
Maybe free them and just add a fixed offset so one can always reach them.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Reply, quote, and edit buttons hidden on Mobile on certain messages