01/24/15, 02:33 PM   #1
NUMBER63
Unhappy Minion Does Not Work

When i open minion 64 bit version it says Minion is unable to connect to the internet. Please check your firewall, security & proxy settings. Please visit our Help & Support page for additional information and i have Norton internet security i have never used minion before and never installed any mods on ESO so please someone help because i want to install mods thank you and have a nice day! edit: Yes i have tried to run as administrator and change it to windows vista,
01/25/15, 05:00 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey, wrong forum. There is a special one for Minion related stuff.

But if I remember right the problem there could be the proxy server:
Go to your default browser's connection settings and set it to 'No Proxy'. Should fix the issue!
Sometimes your browser was set to use a proxy to connect to the internet. If this is the case, or any virus changed the settings to use a proxy (if your browser is using a proxy and you don't know the proxy, or you are not using a VPN that uses this proxy, you should scan your system for virus/trojaners), Minion will use this proxy to connect, and will sometimes fail.
if you remoev the proxy the internet connection will be directly between your PC and Minion, without any proxy in between.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Does Not Work