10/16/20, 12:18 AM   #1
IsJustaGhost
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Can I speed up crafting?

Is there a way to bypass crafting animations and/or the delay in crafting to nearly instantly craft an item?

As far as I have got is to bypass the final animation in enchanting, which speeds enchanting up a bit. But I have had no luck canceling/bypassing all crafting animations.
10/16/20, 03:22 AM   #2
Marazota
some addons can do that like Merlin the Enchanter, idk how
10/16/20, 06:49 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I'd not start to do this as it will for sure break other addons which rely on events and crafting functions you would skip then (we alredy had this happen with some addons and it's a mess to find out and tell the devs to stop this please so other addons will work normal again!)
AND I bet it will not be the way ZOs would like it to work as skipping delays will stress the server more than they have build it to work "their way".

Have a look at LibLazyCrafting, maybe it is able to help there a bit.
10/16/20, 05:53 PM   #4
Dolgubon

As you've noted, there's some minor things that can be done like skipping some enchanting animation. However, in general, it's not really possible. LibLazyCrafting uses the most low level crafting functions that can be used, and it still gets much of the delay.
10/16/20, 10:29 PM   #5
IsJustaGhost
Thank you. I figured it was something from where the main craft functions live. Was just hoping that something more accessible controlled the delay.
10/19/20, 01:38 PM   #6
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
The bulk of the delay happens on the server, and you won't be able to bypass that.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Can I speed up crafting?