04/01/18, 06:25 AM   #1
waco61
master merchant & constant disconnects

i've finally given up with master merchant a very good mod,
the reason being was my constant disconnects when trying to join ESO,
i have 12 mods installed & over a period of time i tried several permutation to track down the culprit & MM has been found guilty,
why its to blame i have no idea.all i know is when signing in & picking a char the game would then hang & disconnect 9 out of 10 time with MM active,now that ive found the culprit i can get back to enjoying ESO,ARE THERE ANY updated mods as good as MM ,
04/01/18, 06:58 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can try Tamriel Trade Center but it needs to use a client to upload/get data from a website (outside of the game) to work!
04/01/18, 11:11 AM   #3
Solinur
Originally Posted by waco61 View Post
i've finally given up with master merchant a very good mod,
the reason being was my constant disconnects when trying to join ESO,
i have 12 mods installed & over a period of time i tried several permutation to track down the culprit & MM has been found guilty,
why its to blame i have no idea.all i know is when signing in & picking a char the game would then hang & disconnect 9 out of 10 time with MM active,now that ive found the culprit i can get back to enjoying ESO,ARE THERE ANY updated mods as good as MM ,
Maybe there was too much data stored by Master Merchant. Depending on your PC this could cause issues like that. Deleting Master Merchant's saved variables would solve it. Also to prevent the issue in the future you'd need to reduce the max amount of data MM stores. I think MM has settings how many days back the data is stored. Also the maximum amount per item can be chosen in the settings.
04/02/18, 09:23 AM   #4
waco61
have to admit i've no idea about the best settings,tried again this morning to run MM had 5 time outs one after the other,sad to say but ive lost faith in it, i even tried a fresh install but say result
04/02/18, 11:33 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You need to remove the old savedvariables files of MM on your local harddrive and you need to be loggedout as you do this.
This should get MM to scan for new entreies and rebuild new, smaller ones. Loading time should be just fine then but you'll loose your stored data of sold items etc and the game needs to scan the guilds again.
04/03/18, 03:21 AM   #6
waco61
remove the old savedvariables files of MM on your local hard drive ,could you point me to this folder,searched all the usual places but no luck,
04/04/18, 12:50 PM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Your windows user directory, e.g. C:/users/username/elder scrolls online/live/savedvars)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » master merchant & constant disconnects